Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Spice Market:Marrakech



So begins the last couple of posts about Morocco. I am dragging my feet to complete this because I don't want it to be over. I want to keep coming back here and uploading photos and reliving it. But it is also something I need to finish because I have so much more to talk about...and I want to be discussing things that are going on right now!

Every day I was in Marrakech I would stop by Cafe Des Epices. It is a great cafe with wireless in a small square which was called the Spice Market. The cafe was three levels and the people that worked there were so nice! They would have a Nos Nos ready for me. They have great sandwiches and snacks! There are a LOT of tourists that come and go especially during lunch, but it is a great place to sit as long as you like and hang out. I had some great conversations with other travelers learning what they are doing and where they are going.
I love that place! I even bought a few hats on my last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment