Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Riad Jnane Mogador:Medina



The last couple of nights..after I decided to delay my departure for the second time I checked into Riad Jnane Mogador. When I arrived they were not full..and gave me a double room for a single rate. It is not expensive and it is not cheap it is right in the middle! and my goodness is it perfect. The roof terrace, the rooms are quiet and very comfortable, the bathrooms are great...I had a few snacks at the restaurant and it was all good. The people working there where fantastic and friendly and the night shift manager was super great and I always felt safe! He even procured a few cigarettes for me at 2am one night after my computer completely died!
I of course tested out the Hammam and it was great but I liked the grommage better in Essaouria. The massage was great..very oily..and the woman was fantastic! she was working! and really funny. I would highly recommend this joint to anyone! Book ahead, I think they fill up pretty fast because they are in all the travel books!


No comments:

Post a Comment