Sunday, November 22, 2009

NYC

After 10 days or so in Florida with mom and dad, I flew to NYC. My days in Florida were filled with lots if internet job searches...lots of TV....and not enough beach time. I was in 'home' mode. Something I can not seem to grow out of. Amanda and I refer to it as 'melting'. Just get to Florida..and melt. Go into MOM mode. No matter how old you are it is so nice to be home and just be around your parents. It is nice to have that comfort and security that nothing is bad..the world is safe for a little while. I am planning on going back for Christmas.. but still have not booked a ticket. Hope to do so in next 48 hours.

NYC was great. I had a vision of what I would do while there....and didn't really accomplish all I had hoped. 
It was also great talking about what everyone is up to and working on. Everyone is in a similar place so it was nice to have so many people talking and interested in new ideas.
Thanks ND for everything. You are my best friend, a great listener and a whole lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment