Saturday, November 28, 2009

LA



Back in LA. It feels good to be back. It is nice to be in my apartment. I had it cleaned and have started to organize everything again and do a little clutter control. I have been putting together a plan of action...and have a few too many directions I am trying to head at once, so have to be careful not to overwhelm myself with trying to get things done...that won't. Having all this time and a lot of options is more difficult than it sounds, especially if your are a known procrastinator.
I have been very inspired by my friend BB and it is so great to have her back in LA. We have had a lot of talks about doing a collaboration and it has me very excited. There is also a few things to think about, subletting again and living downtown in a loft with BB, working on a portfolio for grad school, going to India or going to Shanghai for an internship??? more to come on that while I am home for Christmas..
I am starting to think about gifts and this year. I already gave my sis everything from Morocco...so she already got most of her presents.
Homemade and Etsy is where my gifts will be coming from..and some prints of my trip?!

I bought a sewing machine today and have already made two pillowcases of fabric my sister sent me from BOLT in portland.


No comments:

Post a Comment