Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sept 9th until Sept 30th




This is where I will be sleeping for Three Weeks! The Jade Room. It looks like Heaven.
I booked my flight. I am on my way. I am going to Paris and then Morocco. Marrakesh.
I am staying at Riad Mesc el Lil . It looks like a Jewel, just like Patricia who runs it. She has been very kind and very helpful over email. I am booked. I could not have done this without the push and support of my friends who are helping me while I am gone.
Also...S&S are house sitting. It all has just been moving in the right direction the last 24 hours. So much has fallen into place and so easily. I am also planning on floating for October. It is not so scary now. It is as thought there is a peace and calm that has taken over..and I am going for the ride. I will sleep like a baby tonight. First night I am truly tired and not anxious in 11 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment