Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Journey begins


It has been a long, long, time since I have posted. And I am still not sure what happened. But it had a lot to do with work. And now I am not there. So.....I am feeling free and happy. Not happy to be gone, it was unexpected and a pretty bad seperation, but happy to now have closure. The love and support from my family and friends has been beyond anything I could have imagined. I know I have a very special group of people around me, but seriously...above and beyond.
I am pretty stressed about $$ and who isn't at this time job or not, but having worked straight for the past 12 years I am going to take some time and find the right thing. I am not rushing to apply for jobs and send my resume to places...I don't think that people really read them that way. I know I didn't. So I am going back to Paris. Back to Maison D'Objet. My Best Friend is there for work so I am going to make some contacts, get some inspiration, and begin again.
After that I am planning on going to Morocco for a few weeks. I am hoping that I can find the right place and the right people. I already have a pretty amazing lead.
So here we go. Next 30 years... will now be for me. For loving, living, and creating. I am so excited for this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment