Friday, December 18, 2009

The best gift for me.


I LOVE SIBELLA COURT. She is a stylist and is one of the people I always try to follow and see what she is working on. She opened up her own store last year when she moved back to Sydney and it is ever changing and always ruled by colors and textures. Her apartment in New York is a favorite of all interior magazines, especially her tin ceiling and chinoiserie wallpaper.
I was walking through Anthropologie the other day and saw her new book. It is a must for any kind of designer in any medium. It centers around collecting.
I would love this book for christmas. I noticed it is already sold out at a lot of online retailers like Amazon... going to go back to Anthropologie and hope it is still there!
It also discusses her travels and what she has picked up on them...another reason why I love it. She seeks out new places and new people to discover. She isn't seeking trends..she is making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment