Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lunch: Noodle Soup




Pho noodle soup, no meat. I have this at least 3 times a week. The herbs are so fresh and the ground spices to put in are the best.. but you must be careful, I have made this bowl of awesomeness into something that you can't even sip if you try.
I have walked out of there not being able to feel my lips for hours.
The woman who runs the shop gets a kick out of us. It is very popular with the locals, and I will say, the best.
It runs me about 13000Kip, or 1.5$ oh and the fresh orange juice is another dollar.

Sometimes.. walking back to work this guy has coconuts ready... he cuts in, puts in a straw and for less than a dollar, you very own coconut juice. I was buying it at whole foods for 3$ a small one, and at the Hollywood Farmers market would I get the coconut sometimes.... but still way overpriced.. there are coconut trees in LA!
 I must say.. it is way more cool to be walking around with a coconut, then a can.

No comments:

Post a Comment