Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rain coming

They say it is going to rain this week... it's dark and dreary. Hope it holds for the weekend.
Something about Memorial Day weekend that still makes me feel like school's out and summer is starting.. even though this year I am starting two classes in June at UCLA.
I am really excited for them they are both in Design and going to learn some design fundamentals.
I am sending in info to Volunteer at MOCA. Jeffery Dietch starts his reign as Director on June 1st. It's been a big debate about whether or not he is the right person for the job. I say give him a chance. The museum needs some life breathed into it because of the ongoing financial distress it has been in. And why not see if he can bring some exciting artists, events and programs to it. I am more interested to hear how he fairs in LA being such a New Yorker..


No comments:

Post a Comment