Monday, September 7, 2009

Obsessed


The porcelain ring and necklace from Kilian Schindler are stunning. It is a modern take on the insignia rings. You can buy them plain or have your intial(s) added, they are available in S, M, L.
The Necklace is very expensive (@$3500 retail)... It is a very long and difficult process to complete one without breaking, so they are only made to order. He is a very young and very cool guy. He explained how he makes them..and was willing to sell me the E ring he had on the stand that was in my size..but being unemployed.....
I did tell him I was going to Milan on Oct 1st..And I would be going to Rossana Oralndi to get one if I can not get it out of my mind, since that is where he sells it.
It has only been one day and I can not stop thinking about it.
I saw Rossana Oralndi at the show. She was so chic I couldn't stand it. She was wearing three of these necklaces and dressed in all shades of grey with grey glasses..
I can not wait to go see her store in October and walk out with my ring!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment