Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Laugh

Things have been strange lately. A lot of things happening that I did not expect. Kind of a crossroads thing...but not as dramatic. However, there are still things that I know to be true and they are: majority of men are really that dumb (the bachelor finale) and once in a while you find something that makes you really happy. So is the case with F You Penguin . I maybe late to the game, but this is probably the best thing I have seen in a long time. It restores my faith in the world. When you are having a bad couple of weeks..and your friends are supportive and don't know what to say.. I can now turn to F You Penguin and know that there is an animal that has it a lot worse.
Thank you penguin, I needed a good, long, loud, tearful laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment